Terms and Conditions - Buses
- IndiaBus* is a marketplace for online ticketing of Buses, Hotels, Flights etc. It does not operate services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice for its users, we integrate/associate with several operators, service providers, aggregators to offer best availability and prices to customers.
- IndiaBus advice to customers is to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
IndiaBus responsibilities include:
- Issuing a valid ticket / receipt (that will be accepted by the bus operator/service provider)
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience.
IndiaBus responsibilities do NOT include:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
- The bus operator’s employees being rude
- The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
- The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
- Include Hotels/flights ETC
IndiaBus means to include IndiaBus and its partner outlets
The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus/ (cab/hotels/flights) using end service provider.
- A copy of the ticket / booking confirmation (A print out of the ticket /booking confirmation or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, IndiaBus will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 48 working hours of the journey.
- Cancellation Policy: The tickets booked through IndiaBus are cancelable. Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact any of our executives for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket tab to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of www.indiabus.com.
- PNR: IndiaBus does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers.
- IndiaBus will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by you through your usage of this Site. In no event shall IndiaBus be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of information provided on the website in so far as such information is derived from other service providers.
- Upon cancellation of previously booked tickets, the Customers would be accorded an option of either withdrawing such amounts to their respective bank accounts/cards or to the Wallet (if available).
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that IndiaBus may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- IndiaBus will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from IndiaBus as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and IndiaBus shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold IndiaBus liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by IndiaBus is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, IndiaBus shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and IndiaBus will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold IndiaBus liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. IndiaBus shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless IndiaBus and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which IndiaBus and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from IndiaBus and/or the SMS service provider.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that IndiaBus may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and/or services of the bus operator.
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to IndiaBus support team within 10 days of your travel date.